Friday, April 01, 2005

New Look for This Blog & A Special Thanks!

As you've probably noticed, this blog has a fresh new look to it. A very special THANKS to Prairie Girl for writing my new template. She discovered this blog after I was graciously mentioned by my East Coast photo friend, Steve, on his blog and she liked my pictures but she had a hard time viewing them because of the way my blog was formatted. So, she decided to surprise me by helping me revamp the site. I couldn't be happier with the results. She also showed me a few things about HTML of which I was previously completely clueless about.

This is the real beauty of the Internet, where two strangers can cross paths, one in Germany and the other in the U.S., to become friends. Thanks again, Prairie-Girl!

--Warren

p.s. So, do you like the new look?

Comments:
I also like the new look of your blog. Image viewing is easy and the pages load quick even with my dial-up connection.
 
Looks nice
 
hi KPK,

I hope you continue to enjoy this blog. Please come back often.

Warren
 
Post a Comment

<< Home