Saturday, March 05, 2005

Self Portrait: Typical View of Me



This is the way most people see me when I'm out there doing my thing. If you know me, you know that I have many hobbies and interests. I've tried many things over the years. My longest standing affliction, err, I mean, hobby is photography. I've whittled away most of my other interests over the last couple of years, and realized that photography is my main thing. That's not to say that it's my "one thing", as Curly said in the movie, City Slickers, but photography is really the activity that I turn to when I have free time.

Ever since my father bought me my first Kodak Instamatic 124 back in the late 60's, I've been hooked. Incidentally, I still have that camera today.

Thanks for reading. Please drop me a note when you have a moment.

-- Warren

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home